At SIAA, agents can capitalize on their independence. By breaking away from single-carrier agencies, they can create a profitable business, and take advantage of the opportunities afforded only to large, regional agencies producing significant volumes of business.
There are many benefits to joining SIAA, including:
- Clout – You’ll benefit from being part of the largest agency alliance in the country, with $9.1 billion in written premium, with agents in 48 states and.
- Learn from the vast experience of those who have operated a very large independent agency for more than 25 years.
- Become instantly BIG! Access to over 30 of the top national and regional carriers for Personal Lines and Commercial Lines.
- Access to professional training and education programs, including CE through WebCE.
- Frequent webinars highlighting industry trends and specific company programs!
But don’t take our word for it! Let’s hear from two agency owners about what they value in SIAAA.
Jimmy Kelley, Elite Insurance Agency
“I joined because as a small agency I felt I needed to be part of something bigger. The industry has changed over the years and I needed to be part of a group that was bigger than I was.
“That was one of the reasons, but the other reason, that I didn’t realize until later on, is all the tools that SIAA offered. The learning, being able to meet other agencies and learn what works for them and share my ideas with them.”
Brad Grady, Sunlight Insurance Group, LLC
“The main factors for joining SIAA was the grouping, a large group, and someone who’s been established for many years and being able to use the size of the group to my advantage. Me being a small agent, I wanted the look and feel of a bigger agency. That’s the main reason we joined SIAA.”
At SIAA, we believe that the independent agency system is the best way to serve the insurance needs of consumers. Our vision is to continue to grow and build the independent agency system by helping existing agencies thrive, not just survive, and by helping create new, successful independent agencies by providing them the ability to grow quickly and profitably while retaining their independence.